I love the idea of rediscovering hobbies, blogged by Candles Online! What hobbies have you had which you could rediscover? Where’s my guitar…?
- Hobbies keep us cheerful and happy.
- Hobbies refresh us and help us to refocus on our major assignments.
- Hobbies have a positive effect on our mind and we stay composed mentally.
- Hobbies are the greatest stress busters.
- Hobbies in physical nature build our muscles and keep us healthy.
- Hobbies help us to rediscover ourselves and help us to understand ourselves better.
- Hobbies help us to define our strengths and weaknesses by letting us know our talents.
- Hobbies help us to be confident and bring about self belief.
One scripture portion always helped me and inspired me to be on my toes:
“Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work or device or knowledge or wisdom in the grave where you are going.”
From : https://candlesonline.wordpress.com/2016/07/31/rediscovering-a-new-self-through-hobbies/